Knowledge base | Castle

What happens to the back rent my evicted tenant owes?

Tenants evicted for nonpayment of rent will have a back balance when they leave. If you want to collect on the back balance, you'll have to hire a collections agency. Agencies typically take a 50% cut on any amount they recover.

Our eviction attorneys recommend Universal Collections.