Knowledge base | Castle

What are the insurance requirements?

We require owners to have a public liability insurance policy that names Castle as a co-insured (also known as additional insured) and covers losses related to the property. Our required minimum coverage is $500,000 for single family homes and $300,000 for condominiums. During onboarding, we will request proof of insurance from you.

If you don't have insurance yet, we recommend National Real Estate Insurance Group if you have 1-5 units. For larger portfolios, we recommend our partner Chris Moshier of Simplified Insurance Agency, who can provide a custom quote.